Much of the work we do here at The Mayhew would not be possible without the generous support of Trusts and Foundations.
The grants we receive play a vital role in enabling The Mayhew to:
- Help thousands of cats and dogs escape a life of abandonment, cruelty and neglect each year
- Nurse the animals that arrive at our door back to health and care for them until they are ready to be rehomed
- Support local hospices and dementia care homes through our pet therapy programme, TheraPaws
- Work with London’s homeless community through our community outreach programmes
- Facilitate long-term foster care for pets whose owners are temporarily unable to care for them (perhaps due to hospitalisation, imprisonment, or seeking treatment for addiction) through our Pet Refuge programme
- Provide training placements and formal apprenticeships to school leavers and mature students studying animal welfare
- Deliver free and low cost treatments, such as neutering, vaccinations and microchipping, through our Community Vet Clinic
- Work in partnership with other specialist organisations in Afghanistan, Georgia, India, Nepal and Russia, to provide training and promote humane management of stray cats and dogs through Mayhew International
Find Out More
Please contact David Milsom on 0208 206 5881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can support through a Trust or Foundation and help The Mayhew build a society where all animals are treated and cared for with respect.